A tradition in and of itself, ARCH SERIES 6500 represents one of the most versatile greenhouses on the market today. Incorporating SUPERIOR STRENGTH ROLL-FORM arches and purlins, this structure is as strong as it is functional. With its FLUSH MOUNTED purlin design, the ARCH SERIES 6500 can be adapted to polyethylene or rigid covered roofs all while promoting built in condensate control features.
Engineered for moderate to extreme wind and snow environments, this greenhouse is able to meet any load requirement.
- Rack & Pinion roof vents.
- Rack & Pinion side or end vents.
- Roll-up side or end wall curtains.
- Swing, sliding or roll-up door assemblies.
- Internal retractable shade systems.
- Exhaust fans, circulation fans and evaporative cooling systems.
- Space heaters, hot water heaters or radiant heat systems.
- Stationary, rolling or portable bench assemblies.
- Components are shipped pre-punched and cut to length, simplifying the installation.
- ROLL-FORM components nest one into the other during shipment, substantially reducing freight rates.
This structure is engineered to meet stringent International Building Code (IBC) specifications.